Dream Stick

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Weekly #3! EPIC DRAW!. SEE FOR YOURSELF!

Under New Rule

Montana
    Montana
    Administrators
    Administrators

Under New Rule Empty Under New Rule

Post by Montana Sat May 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello people of Dream Stick,

We will soon be under new rule, I thought this was a fail at start, but were growing, and I can't be responsible for you guys waisting your time on here when nobody is posting.

I have a plan, that will follow through if ??? agrees.

1. Amount of Moderators
    The first users to join were moderators. Well, they were made moderators. You don't make people moderators for joining. I will be making half of the moderators here into normal users, I'm pretty sure Oliver and I are the only moderators that actually helped the forum.

2. Remaking all Stickied Things (Rules, etc.)
    The rules Kira made were made in two seconds, and 75% of it was copied off from the Stick Page rules, except all things that said ''Stick Page'' was replaced with ''Dream Stick''

The Dream Gladiator battle rules, now that was not thought up at all, and probably couldn't be done if even a normal battle could barley be finished.

The Dream Gladiator rules/Guild rules will also be changed a bit.

Broken Kingdom may be deleted, I mean come on Oliver, be original, make it in Flash, not a RPG Maker.

Library has been deleted.

Music may be deleted.

Tutorial section will be added.

.Alz section will be more thought out.

Thanks for reading,
    Plan has been initiated.
    Montana
    Montana
    Administrators
    Administrators

Under New Rule Empty Re: Under New Rule

Post by Montana Mon May 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Half of the plan has gone through, the rest will continue soon.

If you have any suggestions for the forum, like events, mod openings, etc. you can post them here.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 am