Dream Stick

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Weekly #3! EPIC DRAW!. SEE FOR YOURSELF!

3 posters

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent]

Omnitr0N
    Omnitr0N

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Empty Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent]

Post by Omnitr0N Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:05 am

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Fero_Image

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Le_name

[center]"Hey..."

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Abilities

~ Has a gunblade that could cut anything. The gunblade has deadly bullets that could surpass thousands of walls before it dissolves.

~ Has 3 more weapons. A.S.D, A.G.D and Gunhammer. The A.S.D and A.G.D is a sword of a dark god that was killed in a savage war. The Gunhammer is the most rare weapon ever existed in history and Fero is the only one who has it. The A.S.D is heavy. One swipe can make foes fly. The A.G.D has fiery bullets that can make a person burn to ashes. The Gunhammer has a machine gun characteristic. And its handle has twice power of a shotgun.

~ Excellent H2h fighter

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Weaknesses

~ Sometimes clumsy.

~ Gunblade can only cut normal persons in half and not gladiators.

~ Though the gunblade's really sharp, normal broadswords will always be used to block its attacks. In other words, it cannot cut swords.

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Story

Fero was born adopted. He does not have his real life. He grew up in a daycare where he always gets bullied and mocked. He would not fight back since Fero is a very kind kid. He cannot even say a word while he gets bullied. He was a silent and quiet kid.

One day, Fero did not hold on his grudge and fought back to the bullies. Instead of making him explain, he gets kicked out in the daycare. He grew up in the streets. No one picked him up. He grew up knowledge-less and no learning. He did not have a good childhood. Instead just throw him away and destroying his self-esteem.

When he turned 9, Fero made friends with Mierra, a decent girl he fell in love to. Seeing this, the girl just treated him as a normal best friend. She is the only person Fero can rely to, back those days when he's a kid. They lived happy in Mierra's family and house. No one expected that something will happen. Once he saved a kid named Sonic Sieghart being bullied by bastards at the streets. Fero considered Sonic as an old friend. Once Fero saved him, they both never met again.

Fero experienced death when he's 11. He has not trained combat back then. His courage in saving a girl he loves so much broke when he gets punched by a very strong giant. Before his death, he has some last words.

"Mierra, I was really happy that bastard punched me and not you. You're so darn lucky."

"Sing me a song before I die."

"Your favorite song, Don't Go."

"I thank you all for being part of my life. Thank you."

After he said this sentences, Fero dies... His body is left in the forest where he died. Mierra's family is too poor to bury him in a cemetery. They decided to leave Fero's body in the grass fields.

2 days past. Mierra is checking on Fero's body. Big surprise she had when she saw Fero's body disappeared.
    No one found him, not even Mierra. There were no clues of Fero. Some rumors said that Fero's body sunk into the grass to ashes and never have been seen again. Some others say that Fero's body flied to heaven. No one knew.

Fero's underground the city. He changed his appearance and hair. No one will notice him. Until Fero had an idea. He will join the so-called "RHG". So he made the gunsword. He fused the metal with nitrogen, a bit of Hydrogen and Helium. Well, Fero is a very skillful swordsman. He still trained himself. He made many abnormal bullets just for the gunsword. Those bullets are made with burned aluminum and a very rare metal. He sharpened those bullets and can cut a person or surpass hundreds of walls first before it dissolves.The ASD, he made it with size and a bit of sharpness. He made it glow with the use of fire. The ASD can also instantly kill a person in one slash but cannot kill a big monster immediately. Therefore, gunsword is stronger when it comes to combat. ASD is stronger in defense. But AGD is his best pick in his weapons. Both defensive and offensive, but weak in close combat. He joined RHG and Dream Gladiators. Somehow he saw someone familiar from his past. Some guy he saved after being bullied. It's Sonic! For 7 years he never saw him. They developed their friendship. Now they're the best of friends. They formed a name for themselves : FERONIC.

____

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Demos

Gunblade one
    ASD

oh and one last thing...
    ..!.. -w- ..!..
    Oliver
    Oliver

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Empty Re: Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent]

Post by Oliver Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 am

I see epicness here!

Fero on the moves!
    ~Gladiator Registered
    Kira
    Kira

Location : I'm in the Fiery Pits of Hell, Be right back at cha.

Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent] Empty Re: Ferum Et Globis--(Fero) [Independent]

Post by Kira Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:40 am

This is FERONIC bitches!!

~Kira
    Omnitr0N
    Omnitr0N

Post by Omnitr0N Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 am

Alright. Secksy. C: Thanks, Oli and Kira. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 pm